The Synergy Home Furnishings 669 Slip cover collection was designed with coastal shabby sheek in mind!
This collection is stunning!
Dry Cleanable Covers
Feather blended back cushions
Hardwood frames for durability
Eight Way heavy gauge steel springs
Luxurious feather blended cushions
1. All slipcovers can be dry-cleaned for lasting beauty. All fabrics exceed industry standards for durability, color fastness, and color stability.
2. Back cushions are filled with a feather blend mixture of 50% polyester fiber and 50% feathers channel-sewn into several compartments to assure the back pillow stays durable for years to come.
3. Webbing is used for strength and comfort while providing back support.
4. Legs are attached with lag bolts and T-nuts to ensure they don’t come loose with use.
5. Outside arms and outside backs are padded and reinforced with plywood for stability and additional structural support.
6. All frames are kiln dried to remove moisture and prevent warping, twisting, and cracking. Primary frame joints are glued, stapled, and reinforced with wood blocks.
7. Eight-way hand-tied heavy gauge steel springs are individually anchored and hand tied to all adjacent springs and to the frame in eight directions. Each coil moves independently for comfort wherever you sit.
8. Lavishly padded front rail gives a softer appearance and protects from fabric wear against the sturdy frame.
9. Luxurious cushions consisting of high quality multi compression, 1.8lb density foam that has a feather blend bagged topper on both sides of the cushion. This creates the unique relaxed comfort generally associated with a high-end slipcovered group.