1. Frames are double doweled, glued, stapled, corner blocked, and machine nailed.Only kiln-dried hardwoods are used.
BENEFITS: Strength, Durability, No Frame Noise
2. Reinforced arms, backs, and seats.
BENEFITS: Added Strength In High Stress Areas, Stability
3. Heavy gauge sinuous (“no sag”) and flex-a-cord in sofa seats.
BENEFITS: Comfort, Consistent-Even Support, Trouble-Free
4. Springs are machine attached to frame by waxed metal clips.
BENEFITS: Unitized, Even Support, Silent Movemnet, Durability, Springs Always In Correct Position
5. Springs are tied together with paper coated 17 gauge wire.
BENEFITS: Prevent Twistng, Quiet Movement, Stays In Position
6. ½’ fiber deck pad, flexolator, and polyester non-woven denim decking.
BENEFITS: Add Prevents Spring Impression, Comfort
7. 2.0 density solid foam cushion core with Dacron wrapping. Internal padding is a combination of polyurethane and cotton.
BENEFITS: Comfort, Retains Shape, Long Wearing, No Sharp Edges Keeps Shape And Looks Longer
8. Skirts are lined with stiff interlining.
BENEFITS: Better Appearance, Keeps Shape
9. Lock-stitched seams on all covers with back stitching at beginning and end of each seam.A minimum of 5 to 7 stitches per inch.
BENEFITS: Superior Strength At Seams, Better Appearance, Durability
The 912 Reef Blue Loveseat, made by Stanley Chair Company,
is brought to you by Furniture Fair - North Carolina. Furniture Fair - North Carolina is a local furniture store, serving the Jacksonville, Greenville, Goldsboro, New Bern, Rocky Mount, Wilmington NC area. Product availability may vary.
for the most current availability on this product.