Return Policy - Furniture, Mattresses, Appliances, Electronics
Upon Delivery of goods by our drivers to your home, Furniture Fair drivers must be made aware of any issues with merchandise immediately. At that time our drivers will contact the store manager
to determine if merchandise will be left at the home and repaired or exchanged at the earliest possible date.
If merchandise doesn't fit or look right, our drivers need to be made aware
immediately to avoid any additional deliver charges. A return trip to the home to pick up merchandise that will not fit or doesn't' look right in your home will result in additional deliver charge.
If merchandise is picked u by the customer at our store, the customer is responsible for self-delivery. Any issue with the merchandise such as missing parts, hardware or manuals, must be made known to the
Store Manager within 24 hours of pick it up from our store.
No Returns or Exchanges on:
- Window Air Conditions
- Lawn Equipment
- Mattress Pads, pillows adjustable bases or box springs
Requirement for all Returns and exchanges:
- Proof of Purchase
- Merchandise must be in new condition as determined by Furniture Fair Management
- Merchandise must include original box, packaging, all manuals and all accessories (remotes). Values of any missing items will be deducted from the credit amount. All Free Promotional Items tied to the purchase must also be returned
- Delivery and Installation Charges will not be refunded on any returns
- A second delivery fee will be charged on all exchanged merchandise unless the original merchandise has been inspected by the delivery driver and is found to be defective upon original delivery
- A second delivery fee will be charged on all furniture, mattress, appliance and electronics customer reselections